We are offering a promotion to blogger and leaders in the foodie community. Any individual that contributes to the foodie community is eligible for a $50 gift card. Please read the terms and conditions listed below. If you are interested in engaging this giveaway, please send an email of intent to offers <at> restaurantware.com. Include your name, the name of your blog. Our team will review the website for eligibility. Expect a response within 1 business day. If you have received any correspondence from Resturantware in regards to this giveaway, then you are preapproved and it is not necessary to send an email of intent.
Giveaway Spring 2012 Rules and Regulations
1. Giveaway Terms. Contest commences on May 1 and closes June 30, 2012
2. Eligibility. Entrants must be 18 years age or older by the giveaway closing date and be legal residents of the United States, the District of Columbia or Canada. Entrants must own, manage or have controlling access on website or online community that relates to at least one of the following topics: cooking, culinary art, chefs, food, mixology, recipes or restaurants, approved by Restaurantware Employee. If you have received an email about this contest then you are pre-approved and eligible for the $50 Gift Card.
3. Entry. Entrants agree to contest rules and regulations listed within upon entrance into the giveaway. Additionally, Entrants agree to the Terms and Conditions listed on our website.
4. Visibility. The giveaway must be visible on the website or online community for the duration of the offer. Images provided by Restaurantware LLC to the Entrants are available as marketing resources for the contest. Any use of trademark material must link to the Restaurantware website. Following the giveaway, information must remain present on the website or online community for the aid of the blog community and contest winner on at least one webpage within the website or online community. A giveaway representative will alert you if your website is out of compliance. Failure to respond to the alert or not adhering to the rules within may result in automatic withdrawal from the giveaway.
5. Prize. The prize will consist of One $50 Gift Card valued at approximately $50 US. This Gift Card is eligible for one time use on an order on Restaurantware.com for Restaurantware Products only, exclusive of any other specials or promotions. Limit 1. No request for refund or substitution of any type are allowed. All taxes, duties, fees, shipping and handling and surcharges associated with the prize are the responsibility of the winner. Winners located in Canada must agree to pay the taxes, duties and brokerage fees prior to the prize being shipped. Odds of winning will depend on the number of eligible entries received, subject to the discretion of Entrants judging the contest for each website or online community eligible for entry into the contest.
6. Winners List. Restaurantware LLC will provide each Entrant with a gift card to send to subscriber with 7 days of the start of the contest. Limit 1 per Entrant; There can only be one winner per community.
7. Redemption. Restaurantware LLC will supply each Entrant with one $50 Gift Card via email, consisting of a credit of $50. The Gift Card is eligible for redemption for 90 days following the end date of the contest.
8. Conditions. By accepting the prize, the winner agrees that Restaurantware LLC may use the winner’s name for advertising and promotional purposes without further consideration. By participating in this contest, the Entrant agrees that the name of the website or online community, the name of the Entrant and any pictures generated by the website or online community may be used by Restaurantware LLC and affiliates for advertising or promotional purposes without further consideration, unless prohibited by federal, state or local laws. Void where prohibited.
9. Other.In the event of a dispute, all entries received will be considered to be made by the authorized Entrant of the email address as on record at the time of the contest ending. The “authorized account holder” is deemed to be the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an internet service provider or other online organization that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. A winner may be requested to provide Restaurantware LLC with proof that the winner is the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the winning entry along with proof of personal identification.