Fruit salads are common components of catering events thus the next time you are serving your clients a salad of this nature step it up a notch by offering folks this yummy Apple-Mango Salad. It is a great way to give your clients a boost to their taste buds and make them very happy.
- 2 mangos, peeled, seeded and cubed
- 2 Granny Smith apples, peeled, cored and diced
- 1 1/2 cups of toasted cashews
- 2 Tablespoons of balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoons of ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon of ground ginger
- Couple pinches of salt
Toss all ingredients together in a mixing bowl. It is now time to serve this fabulous summer salad. However, to get the most out of this salad try to serve it in incredibly marvelous catering tableware like one of these three darling items.
We love serving this unique yummy apple mango salad to our guests. Hopefully, you give it a try and watch your clients enjoy its wonderful flavors and textures.