Is summer tiring you out? If so, feast on this quick pick me up. This sweet recipe will surely wake up your senses a little bit this summer. It is also a great masterpiece to serve at anniversary parties, pool-side gatherings or graduation parties. Don’t miss out on a great way to please and energize your clients this summer.
A Delightful Berry Shooter
The ingredients that you will need for this delicious treat are:
- 2 cups of chopped strawberries
- 2 cups of raspberry sorbet
- 2/3 cups of strawberry glaze (you should be able to find this in your local supermarket)
- 1/2 cup of plain or vanilla yogurt
- 2 Tablespoons of fresh lemon juice
Now, put the strawberries, raspberry sorbet, strawberry glaze, yogurt and lemon juice into the blender, then blend until smooth. At this point all you have to do is pour this yummy masterpiece into unique beautiful shot glasses and serve for all to enjoy.
If you want to make this great recipe even better serve up this berry shooter in one of these classy shot glasses.
- An attractive Incline White Shot Glass
- A charming Triangolo Black Shot Glass
- A dazzling Double Walled Clear Cup
We have served this wonderful little goodie many times already this summer and received a ton of positive feedback from our clients. Hope you take a chance by letting your clients taste this masterpiece so you can reap the rewards that we have gotten in the past.