The truth be told it is slightly difficult to be known as an exceptional caterer so if you want to be in this specific group of caterers than you should be featuring unique dishes that are eye-catching and tasty. This tasty Mini Burger Platter will surely help you become the kind of caterer that you’ve been dreaming of all these years.
Mini Burger Platter
- 1/2 cup green onion or onion finely chopped
- 4 tablespoons of dried bread crumbs
- 4 tablespoons of water
- 2 teaspoons of Worcestershire sauce or Steak sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of Montreal steak or Cajun seasoning
- 2 pounds of lean ground beef
- 4 – 1-ounce slices Swiss or cheddar cheese, cut into fourths
- 16 dinner rolls or cocktail hamburger buns, split
- Shredded red-tip lettuce
- 2 plum tomatoes, thinly sliced
In a large bowl combine chopped onion, bread crumbs, water, Worcestershire sauce and steak seasoning. Add beef and mix well.
Shape meat mixture into a 10 x 5 inch rectangle on waxed paper. Cut into 16 square-shaped patties. Place patties on a unheated rack of a broiler pan. Broil 4 to 5 inches from heat for 8 to 10 minutes or until done (about 160 degrees F.), turning once. Top with cheese slices, broil for about 30 seconds more until cheese is melted.
On a gorgeous serving platter or tray stack the bottom of the dinner roll, followed by the lettuce, tomato slice and mini burger. Top it all off with the upper portion of the dinner roll.
Here are a couple of hints that will help you make this dish into a perfected work of art.
- Use lovely stylish picks to hold the mini burgers together like 3.5 inch Bamboo Double Picks.
- Use a beautiful serving tray like a Large Modern Tray Plate for displaying your fabulous mini burgers.
- Make some dipping sauces and put it in Glamorous Black Tear Drop Appetizer Spoons.
We own a great successful catering company. I believe we rank right up there in the group of exceptional caterers, mostly because we offer remarkable dishes like this Mini Burger Platter. Hopefully, this recipe can help you achieve your goals in the catering industry. Happy Eating and Happy Catering.