Easy chocolate mousse is great recipe for those who are fond of chocolate. It has both light and dark chocolates that gives variation in taste and looks great.a
|Easy chocolate mousse||
Recipe Type: Dessert
Prep time: 20 mins
Cook time: 20 mins
Total time: 40 mins
Easy chocolate mousse recipe is a treat for chocolate lovers. It has both Dark and white chocolate.
- 175g good-quality dark chocolate, broken into pieces
- 1 x 300ml ctn Dairy Farmers Thick Custard
- 1 x 150ml ctn Dairy Farmers Thickened Cream
- White chocolate, thickly grated, to serve
- Place the chocolate and custard in a heatproof bowl over a saucepan of simmering water (make sure the bowl doesn’t touch the water).
- Use a metal spoon to stir until chocolate melts and mixture is smooth.
- Set aside for 15 minutes to cool.
- Use an electric beater to whisk the cream in a bowl until soft peaks form.
- Add to the chocolate mixture and gently fold until just combined.
- Spoon evenly among eight 200ml-capacity serving glasses.
- Cover with plastic wrap and place in the fridge for 1 hour or until set.
- Sprinkle with grated white chocolate to serve.
Google Recipe View Microformatting by Easy Recipe