This recipe brings a little extra sweet flavor to your granola.
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 3 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 2/3 cup applesauce
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- Preheat an oven to 250 degrees F (120 degrees C). Coat 2 baking sheets with nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine brown sugar, pumpkin pie spice, rolled oats, almonds, and pecans in a large bowl. Mix the applesauce, honey, and vanilla in a separate large bowl. Stir the oat mixture into the applesauce mixture, until granola begins to gather in clusters. Spoon granola evenly onto prepared baking sheets.
- Bake in preheated oven, stirring every 20 minutes, until lightly browned and crispy, about 1 hour.
- Remove from oven; cool to room temperature. Stir in raisins and cranberries; store in an airtight container.
Very excellent recipe, this Delicious and Crunchy Pumpkin Granola are best to celebrate the fall. Serve on black plastic plates.