Cream Cheese Pastry, is great pastry recipe it can be used in a meal or as a snack.
|CREAM CHEESE PASTRY||
Recipe Type: Side
Prep time: 2 hours
Cook time: 5 mins
Total time: 2 hours 5 mins
CREAM CHEESE PASTRY is healthy and tasty combination among other pastries. it can be used as side dish.
- 2 cup butter
- 16 oz cream cheese
- 1 cup cream
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 5 cups all purpose flour
- In the bowl of an electric mixer or a food processor, cream butter and cream cheese together until light and fluffy.
- Stir in cream and mix until all ingredients are well combined.
- Stir in flour mixed with salt.
- Mix into a smooth dough.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before rolling out.
- Use as you would any pie crust or for lining tart pans, etc.
- Keeps for up to 2 days in refrigerator.
- Makes enough pastry for 1 9-inch 2 crust pie.
Google Recipe View Microformatting by Easy Recipe