Coconut Cupcakes is a great dessert can be used as a tea item. its protein ,carbohydrate and fiber content make it even more important as part of your meal.aa
Recipe Type: Dessert
Prep time: 30 mins
Cook time: 15 mins
Total time: 45 mins
Coconut Cupcakes is a fresh looking delicious dessert that can be used as tea item and can also be used as dessert at the end of dinner.
- 1.5 cups butter, at room temperature
- 1 cups granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoons each vanilla and almond extracts
- 1.5 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon each baking powder, baking soda, and salt
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 3/4 cups flaked coconut, plain or toasted
- 4 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1.5 cups powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In a large bowl, cream together 2 cups butter and granulated sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Mix in 1 1/2 teaspoons each vanilla and almond extracts.
- In another large bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Add to butter and sugar mixture in 3 batches, alternating with coconut milk.
- Stir 1 cup flaked coconut into the batter.
- Fill 30 paper-lined muffin cups (1/2-cup capacity) in two or more muffin pans about 2/3 full with batter.
- Bake until a toothpick inserted into the center of a cupcake comes out clean, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Cool for 10 minutes before removing muffins from pans.
- Cool completely.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, beat cream cheese, 3/4 cup butter, and 1/2 teaspoon each vanilla and almond extract until smooth.
- Gradually beat in powdered sugar.
- Frost cupcakes and sprinkle with remaining coconut.
- Note: Nutritional analysis is per cupcake.
Google Recipe View Microformatting by Easy Recipe