Citrus-Terragon Chicken. It might be difficult to say, but this delicacy is extremely easy to eat.
Recipe Type: Main
Prep time: 120 mins
Cook time: 20 mins
Total time: 2 hours 20 mins
Citrus-Tarragon Chicken is a great meal for grilling out or even when cooking in the house.
- 1 orange, zested, then juiced, remainder discarded
- 1 lemon, zested, then juiced, remainder discarded
- 1 lime, zested, then juiced, remainder discarded
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh tarragon leaves
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch cubes
- Assorted Bamboo Skewers
- Whisk together all of the citrus-tarragon chicken ingredients (except the chicken) in a bowl. Toss the chicken in the mixture until evenly coated. Cover and marinate in refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Grill kabobs directly over heat source for about 10 to 15 minutes, turning 1/4 rotation every 2 to 3 minutes, or until the meat is cooked throughout.
Google Recipe View Microformatting by Easy Recipe