Canello is a great meal for the entire family. Try this recipe today and see how it works!
Recipe Type: Main
Prep time: 30 mins
Cook time: 20 mins
Total time: 50 mins
Cannello is a great meal to serve to your family.
- 1 1/2 doz. cannelloni shells
- 2 c. ricotta cheese 500 mL
- 4 eggs
- 4 oz. Mozzarella cheese, grated 120 g
- 2 oz. Parmesan cheese, grated 60 g
- 1/4-1/2 c. chopped fresh parsley 60-125mL
- Dash nutmeg Salt and pepper
- 1×14 fl.oz. tin Hunt’s Italienne 398 mL tin
- Grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350°F
- Mix all the filling ingredients together until they form a thick paste.
- Place about 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) of the mixture in each tube of pasta.
- Arrange the rolls in a single layer in a shallow baking dish, cover with the tomato sauce and bake for about 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle with additional grated Parmesan and serve at once.
Google Recipe View Microformatting by Easy Recipe