Bodega: Bodega Sangria for a great drink. This is a very popular drink.
|Bodega: Bodega Sangria||
Recipe Type: Beverage
Prep time: 24 hours
Cook time: 10 mins
Total time: 24 hours 10 mins
Bodega: Bodega Sangria makes a great drink for any event.
- 80g caster sugar
- 1 litre red wine (malbec or other medium-bodied)
- 400g strawberries (or other red berries)
- 1 vanilla bean
- 30mL espresso
- Grated zest of 1 lemon
- Grated zest of 1 orange
- 1 litre cava (Spanish sparkling wine)
- Combine caster sugar and 80mL water in a small saucepan and stir over medium heat until sugar is dissolved.
- Remove and cool.
- Combine sugar mixture with remaining ingredients except cava in a bowl, stir well, cover and refrigerate for 24 hours. Blend in a food processor or blender. This may need to be done in batches. Strain mixture through a sieve. Mix with cava and serve.
Google Recipe View Microformatting by Easy Recipe