It sure has been hot out so far this summer thus if you’re planning to cater events such as an outdoor bar-b-que, a patio get-together or an outside birthday party than try beating the heat with this tasty cool recipe.
Grilled Watermelon With Baby Argula And Goat Cheese Salad
Food items that you will need for this tasty dish are:
- 8 cups of baby argula
- 1 cup of crumbled goat cheese
- 1 cup of peeled watermelon cut into rectangles
- 8 Tablespoons of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 6 Tablespoons of a High Quality Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Once you’ve gathered up your ingredients, then follow these next steps thus creating a fabulous dish.
- Get your grill very hot, place your watermelon on the grill, cook it until it has perfect grill marks on both sides of the watermelon and a fabulous grilled flavor.
- Put the grilled watermelon in the refrigerator to get cold. Your goal is to have very cold watermelon when preparing the salad.
- Put all the remaining ingredients in a bowl, then get your watermelon out and cut it into cute uniform cubes. At this time toss the sweet succulent watermelon onto the salad and enjoy a treat that will surely help you beat the heat.
The best way to serve up this yummy salad is by using one of these great catering products.
We have had amazing results by putting our watermelon summer salads in lovely white bowls. It really seems to bring a fresh lively look to the dish thus every one of our clients have been extremely impressed. We hope you love this salad and have success at your catering event.