Awesome Spicy Beef Kabobs are a great meal to share with your family. Trust us, you will not regret making this meal.
|Awesome Spicy Beef Kabobs||
Recipe Type: Main
Prep time: 60 mins
Cook time: 15 mins
Total time: 1 hour 15 mins
Awesome Spicy Beef Kabobs. Try them today and you will not regret it.
- 4 tablespoons beef bouillon granules
- 4 tablespoons water
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 teaspoons cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- 3 pounds beef sirloin, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 20 bamboo skewers, soaked in water for 1 hour
- 4 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Dissolve bouillon in water. Stir in the garlic, cayenne pepper, salt, and black pepper.
- Toss the meat in the marinade, cover, and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- Preheat a grill for high heat.
- Skewer the beef cubes, using 6 to 8 pieces per skewer. Pour the oil onto a plate, and roll the skewers in it to coat them on all sides.
- Grill the skewers, turning frequently, until the beef has turned light pink, 12 to 15 minutes.
Google Recipe View Microformatting by Easy Recipe