If you’re hosting or catering a summer party, then one thing that you really need to have on your menu is a scrumptious yummy dip that will satisfy a crowd of hungry partiers. This Mexican-Seven Layer Dip will surely please everyone who takes part in your party festivities.
Mexican-Seven Layer Dip
- 2 – 9 ounce can of Bean Dip
- 1/2 cup of Picante or Taco Sauce
- 2 – 8 ounce containers of refrigerated Guacamole
- 2 – 8 ounce cartons of dairy Sour Cream
- 2 cups of shredded Cheddar Cheese or Taco Cheese
- 1/2 cup of sliced Green Onion
- 4 Tablespoons of sliced pitted ripe Olives
- 4/3 cup of chopped, seeded tomato
- 16 cups of tortilla chips or crackers (for dipping)
Combine bean dip and picante sauce, spread into a rectangle, about 9 x 5 inches on a platter thus making a layer about 1/4 inch thick. Next, carefully layer guacamole and sour cream, then top with cheese, green onion, and olives. Now, cover and chill for 4 to 24 hours.
At this point, you should complete this fabulous recipe by topping it with your delicious tomatoes and serving it in unique classy catering tableware products like one of these three items.
We really enjoy pleasing our guests with this dynamite Mexican-Seven Layer Dip. It truly is a big hit at summer events. Hopefully, you will give it a try and let your guests enjoy the fascinating tastes of this wonderful dip.